For high quality coating, the standard coating rate on the fruit is 1lt / 1 ton. This amount may vary slightly depending on the size of the fruit and the structure of the shell.
Polythene + Rosin 12% w/v
Starwax® CW is a vegetable product. It is made from the emissions of wax in the water. It is a product for the post-harvest protection of fruit. Starwax® CW citrus wax enhances the brilliant appearance of the fruit, reduces water loss, prevents weight loss and delays aging. This protection and treatment method is effective in increasing the export quality and productivity of fruits in cold weather storage, transportation and shelf life extension.
Starwax® DW CITRUS WAX;
• Provides additional protection against postharvest diseases in citrus,
• Protect fruit against external factors, prevent disease transmission,
• The citrus fruit reduces water loss, does not lose weight and maintains its freshness,
• Reduces physiological disorders and aging
• Increases the natural brightness of the fruit for marketing.
• There is ease of application,
• It is stable when mixed with other post-harvest protective products.
Systematically, an effective fungicide drug: It is effective against Penicillium Digitatum (Green Mold) and Penicillium Italicum (Blue Mold), seen in postharvest citrus storage. Unitrade 500 SC penetrates through the upper surface of the epidermis into the internal segments and stops secret infections thanks to its systemic effect.
Prochloraz is an effective fungicide that protects against the fungi that cause post-harvest disease, especially Penicillium Digitatum (Green Mold) and Penicillium Italic (Blue Mold) which are very common after harvest in citrus fruit.